Since December of 2007, I have had the privilege of being the webmaster of the Intuit QuickBase web marketing website.
What is QuickBase?
Simply put, QuickBase is an online database that business users can use for building and running web-based applications. Uses for the types of applications QuickBase customers might create are for project management, sales management, and order tracking.
QuickBase is used by over 50 of the Fortune 100 and has hundreds of thousands of users. Because it is owned and operated by Intuit (makers of TurboTax, Quicken and QuickBooks), it extremely stable and secure.
My Job at QuickBase as the Webmaster
- Drive the overall execution of marketing’s website strategies and drive business results
- Work to define customer success and drive tangible business results to achieve group goals
- Support the QuickBase team by acting as a designer/developer, ultimately helping them execute their campaigns, tasks, and events
- Act as liaison for channeling marketing technical and business requirements to the QuickBase PD team
- Establish self as a thought leader in QuickBase website integration among QuickBase customers
Technologies Used on the QuickBase Marketing Website
- Redhat Enterprise Linux
- Zend Framework
- WebEx API
- Engage B2B WSAPI
- Google Search Appliance
- And much more …
[button text=”Launch QuickBase” url=”http://quickbase.intuit.com/” target=”_blank”]
Want to learn more?
If you’re interested in learning more about the QuickBase website or you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.